Easy, No-Chilling Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Thick, chewy and SO EASY! These cookies will be your new favorite go-to, no-chilling-required, chocolate chip cookie recipe!
Who else needs a big stack of thick, warm and gooey chocolate chip cookies to get them through their week?! I know I sure do!
These are probably the easiest paleo chocolate chip cookies on earth to make, and the biggest perk is that the dough requires NO CHILLING! Because let's be honest, there's nothing worse than getting out all of your ingredients and supplies to make cookies just to find out the dough must be chilled overnight! Not with these babies, though! They'll be ready in minutes, so scoop the easy recipe below. Happy baking!
Thick and Easy Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Yields 8-10 cookies -
• 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
• 1/4 cup tapioca flour/starch
• 1/4 cup coconut flour
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1/4 cup grass-fed butter, softened
• 1/4 cup coconut sugar
• 3 Tbsp maple syrup
• 1 pasture-raised egg
•1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Cream together your butter and sugars. Once that’s creamed well and combined, add in your egg and vanilla. Beat this for an additional minute or so until combined.
2. Sift in all your dry ingredients and mix well to combine. Add in chocolate chips!
3. Take heaping tablespoon-sized pieces of dough, place them on your prepared baking sheet (prepped with parchment paper or a baking mat) flatten down slightly, and top with a few more chocolate chips. Bake for 10-12 minutes! They’ll be *lightly* golden brown on top when done. Be sure not to burn them! ;) Enjoy! ❤️